Preparing for success in the PTE Test starts with the understanding of the test structure, your current English proficiency level, undergoing proper training for it, and developing confidence.
Be familiar with the test format:
You have to make sure you’re familiar with how PTE Academic is structured. Unless you have a proper understanding of the test format and types of questions, it will be difficult for you to obtain a better result. In order that you can improve your overall score, it is important to accurately familiarize yourself with the test format first:
The PTE Test has 3 segments as follows:
- Speaking & Writing (77 – 93 minutes)
- Listening (45 – 57 minutes)
- Reading (32 – 40 minutes)
In order to complete a PTE Academic test, you will need to attend a secure Pearson test center. You will be given a computer and headset to listen to, read and respond to questions. The test will last for three hour. There are three main segments and also an optional 10-minute break between the reading and listening segments. You will get twenty different question formats, including multiple choice through to essay writing and interpreting information.
Be familiar with how the test is scored
In PTE Academic test, you will find all questions as 100% machine scored. Those scores are based on correctness alone, while others are based on the quality of the response and formal aspects.
Choose reliable and reputed PTE training centre
Choose a PTE training centre that has a reputation for offering quality tuitions and training materials.
One of the reliable and reputed PTE training centres in Adelaide is English Experts, which offers PTE / IELTS / OET / NAATI training and coaching. The advantage of preparing oneself for PTE at this centre is they offer both online and classroom sessions ranging from 2 weeks to 1 year for students looking to migrate to Australia or Canada, besides several others.
Key Highlights of Advantages:
- Provides flexible, easy and customised study plan
- Unique training pattern to enable students achieve the highest possible scores in their first attempt
- State-of-the-art templates and effective training materials
- One-on-one classes to group studies to enhance learning process
- Weekly mock test conducted to give the first-hand experience
- Free tools like Exam Portal & Scored Mock Tests to enable students practice at their home
With the state-of-the-art PTE training, you will get a full understanding of the PTE test and opportunity to engage with the key preparation materials for confidence on the test day. You will learn the skills to manage time and effectively explore each of the elements of the test.
When would you like to start?
English Experts PTE training runs multiple times in a year, having 2-weeks, one-month, and 1-year training options.
Key Highlights of PTE Training Program at English Experts:
- 2-week/1-month/1-year PTE training schedules
- Time flexibility with Morning & Evening classes
- Both Classroom & Online Classes available
- Unlimited Scored Sectional (Speaking, Writing, Reading & Listening)
- Weekly full length mock tests conducted
- Unlimited Classes for both PTE & IELTS courses
Every run of a training module has a set start date, but you can join it and work through it after it starts. Find out more